JAX Foundations is providing internships in various fields such as Biotech, Pharma, Business, Legal Affairs, Fashion, Media, IT, CSE, Psychology, Management, NGO, Arts, Science, Commerce and all Branch. We have more than 5500 interns from national and international universities. This is the best time to sharpen your underlying potential, skills and caliber; adding values into your CV and grabbing opportunities to your future jobs.
JAX Foundation is providing various opportunities to showcase your aptitude and skills for the personality development and work experiences.
1. Work from Home (Online Based)
1. Internship Certificates
2. Work Experience Certificate
3. Recommendation letter for Higher studies
4. Membership certificate
5. Scholarship opportunities from CSR
6. Stipend offered to Best Performing Interns
Registration Fee: 1500
· Short term Internship: 1-2 Months
· Long Term Internship : 2-12 Months
Step:1- Fill registration form given bellow.
Step:2- Send documents
·Picture of your College Identification card and your Photograph on this WhatsApp number: +91-7503773346 or, Email: email@example.com
Step:3- Registration Fee 1500/
Payment Details - Google pay/Paytm / UPI/PayPhone on this number 7503773346
This fee will go for trainer or others
You will receive joining letter within 12 hours after joining on your email Id’s.
About Internship Work:
Role, Responsibility and work will be provided to the interns after telephonic conversation on the basis of knowledge of the intern, courses, and work experiences.
Internship Work will be sent to the Interns via WhatsApp or E-mails,
· Work from home offered, Part time, and Full time.
· Daily Doubt Clarification session via Calls from 6PM-9 PM (if required)
10 reasons for Joining JAX FoundationWorking for an JAX can be a challenging activity. However, it is also the most satisfying job, in terms of, goals. This is the list of 10 reasons why you should join an JAX during university time. You can work in an JAX either part-time or full-time. This choice depends upon the number of hours you want to work.
1. Societal contributionWhen you actively work or volunteer in JAX Foundation, it will have a positive contribution in the growth and development of the society. You can work for the cause you are most passionate about.
2. Increase employable skillsWhen you work for JAX, you work for an organization that requires skills like accounting, finance, research, fund raising and re-distribution of funds, punctuality, teamwork, cooperation and leadership qualities. You will gain work experience while working for JAX. JAX also works in international development.
3. CVThe skills and sharpened aptitude can become a significant part of your CV. You can impress your employer or interviewer with your polished skills and values. This experience will also make your application stand out amongst your peers.
4. Professional developmentJoining JAX is like an investment for your future. You will develop professional skills and values to meet the upcoming demands of any organization you are going to get yourself enrolled for in the future.
5. Bigger strategyYou will get a chance to design and plan on both; a larger scale and for a longer period of time. Your goals may take either years or decades to get accomplished. JAX healthcare foundation promotes and protects the health of all people living in world and encourages greater participation of citizens in making health-related policy at the world level.
6. Better networkingYou will get a chance to build your network with influential, hardworking, talented, and people with great perspectives; and bigger stakeholders. It also increases your job prospects within the JAX or with the institutions that JAX work with. JAX Foundation helps to bring talented people from disadvantaged economic backgrounds into human rights. It also offers Scholarship to recent graduates in the field of law, science, research, journalism and international relations.
7. Broader horizonWorking in JAX will broaden your perspective and abilities. It will cause an impact on the way you pursue your objectives and make decisions. Working in JAX builds positive impact on your life. It also offers various opportunities to work overseas. JAX Foundation structures volunteering opportunities all over the globe.
8. Leadership skillsAs a part of a team, you will not only gain leadership skills but, you will also get a chance to employ them in your near future. Everything depends upon your learning about how to motivate people and how you cope up with work pressure.
9. Cultural understandingYou will learn and experience working with people of different cultures. It will also increase your ability to adapt to different cultural demands and behavioral expectations. This will also impact your ability to handle sensitive and critical situations.
10. Making life betterYour work will have a significant contribution towards a better and brighter tomorrow. It will bring a job satisfaction and self-motivation to do more.
Copyright © 2016 jax foundation - All Rights Reserved.